Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Randoms

This Monday morning started out like most Mondays - crazy and out of control.  Having a new puppy in the mix of our already chaotic morning routine has made things much more.....interesting.  And he is in a crazy phase right now - nipping us constantly, barking at us for attention, stealing clothes and shoes while the kids are trying to get dressed.  It is a bit noisy.

I was glad to have everyone off at school and I could let the dog in the yard to run off his energy.  I am looking forward to the day when he can be out there whenever he wants to without us on top of him.

While my parents were here, we got the girls some "dolly and me" dresses at Sears ($17!) and dressed them in them for a dinner out all together last Saturday.  They looked really cute.


I have been working hard on more bracelets and filling more orders.  Keep them coming!  I am enjoying making the bracelets, and we appreciate the support!  Lately I have been making bracelets for Connellsville Falcons!

We are putting out our first RDH12 Fund for Sight Newsletter!  I am going to be mailing a hard copy to many people and emailing others.  So be on the look out for that.  Once I do that step, then I will be adding it to the blog for people to read.  We are going to do a quarterly newsletter to keep all of our supporters up to date on the latest on our foundation and our families and the research.  So stay tuned.

No comments: