Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

This is going to be a short post.  I just came home from our neighborhood's annual meeting and my body thinks it is an hour later than it is thanks to the time change. 

Today we went to our local towns Halloween party.  It was supposed to be last weekend - parade and fun, but unfortunately Mother nature squashed that idea.  The kids had a great time today.  There were bounce houses and face painting and food.  We spent about 1 1/2 hours there and then came home.  It was supposed to be indoors, but they made a last minute decision to have it outdoors, so we were a bit cold.

I am busy working on the newest Finley Fundraiser, and I will share more on that tomorrow.  I am making glass bead bracelets to sell and they are so much fun.  Finley has been picking out the colors and I am stringing the bracelets, and she has done a good job. Arlington has even gotten in on the fun and has made a ton of cute ones.  So - I will share those tomorrow!

No comments: