Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Vacation Day 5

The day after Christmas - I can't believe it has arrived already.  All that build up, all the crazy, and we came crashing down in less than 24 hours.

This morning we went for our annual after Christmas shopping trip.  We like to look for Christmas decoration deals and make returns if needed.

We found some good deals, and had lunch at Panera courtesy of the gift card my mother in law gave me for Christmas and then came home.

This evening we went bowling at a local bowling lane.  I had gotten a Groupon for bowling for up to 6 people, shoe rental included, for 2 hours - $20.  Couldn't beat it.  It would have cost us $50 without the groupon, so it was a score.  We continue our cheap fun with the kids over this long holiday break.  Cainan ended up winning all three games of bowling, which was pretty awesome.

The kids went to bed at their normal "school night" time tonight because the later nights are catching up with them.  Tomorrow we all start fresh.

I took some pictures while we were bowling, but they were with my phone.  I am still working out how to get them from my phone to my computer, so I don't have those to post right now.  I forgot to take the regular camera, of course! 

I only have two pictures to share.  Our Aunt Betty got Arlington a VERY sparkly outfit for Christmas and hair dye, and Arlington wanted to wear both today.  So Aunt Betty - these are for you!

 Her shirt says, "Girls can change the world":
 I tried to take a picture of the hair dye.  She wanted pink and silver sparkles.  It was interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

december 27

I'm happy you all had a great deal on bowling and had lots of fun!

Arlington, I love your pretty shirt and sparkely hair...very cool.