Thursday, July 14, 2011

First few days in PA

Cainan update:   Doing much better today.  Didn't hang all day on the couch, but he did get up late.  He didn't wake up until after 8:30 and even then took some time to wake up.  Ate much better today and feels better.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked in Pennsylvania.  We had a great time and did something every day.  We went to our local amusement park but I forgot to bring my camera.  I will say, though, that my niece "M" came along and she rode a real roller coaster and I was VERY proud of her - that took a lot of guts!

So - the pictures I have here at the day we swam at our friends the Hornicks pool and Finley's birthday.  More to come!

Enjoy the pictures.

Finley relaxing in the pool:

Arlington swimming like a fish:
Finley's birthday party:
Nephew "E" at the party:
Aunt Renee, Uncle Phil, Alissa and Pap:
Cainan playing with a new toy:
Putting the candles on the cake:

Arlington gives he a hand:

"M" watching all the happenings at the party:
Grammy and Papa with all of their grandkids:
GiGi and Pap-pap with their great-grandkids:
Grammy and Papa with their newest grandson:

The Kovall family:

Gigi and Pap-pap with baby "J":

Aunt Jeanie:
Finley loves touching people's faces:
Pap-pap and baby "J" relaxing :
Arlington took a picture of Cainan and I:
This is about the extent of baby "J"'s day:
Couldn't you just eat him?:
Finley plays with some new barbies:
Silly picture Arlington took:
Papa being silly:



No comments: