Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lake Day Eight

Our last day at the lake.  We had to be out of the house by late morning, so this day was just filled with packing the car and saying our last goodbyes.  I always hate this day because it means I won't see my Florida family until Christmas time.  I can't wait until they move closer so that we can get together more often.

We take family pictures on this last day.  I missed Teen and Franks photo shoot - no idea how!  But I got a few others.

The first year we went to the lake, there was just Arlington.  Now, 6 years later - this is what we have:

Utterly amazing.  And one more on the way before Christmas.  my in-laws have 9 grandchildren.  And we are still growing.

Enjoy the last of the lake trip pictures:

Jess and Tom:
 Baby Boy Ting:
 Arlington pretending to float away:
 Our family:
 The Hicks Six:

 The older kids:
 "E" gets in on the picture:

 Here they all are:
 All of us together:
 The 5 siblings.  Not in age order.  Mat - eldest, then Jess - youngest, Teen and Carrie, Twins, and Zac - next to oldest:

No comments: