Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm BACK!

I know you missed me.  Admit it.  A BIG blog vacation, huh?  I haven't done that before I don't think.  It wasn't on purpose.  We were away at a relaxing vacation at Lake Norman, NC with Mat's family.  We didn't have internet access, which, for some of us - was a little trying on the nerves.  But we made it.  And actually, I think it ended up being a good thing.  We played games, we talked, and we relaxed in and around the lake.  There were 22 of us on this vacation, and I am going to start to share pictures little by little this week. 

I am actually still on vacation.  Poor Mat had to return to work but I wanted to meet my new nephew, Jackson, so the kids and I came to Pennsylvania for another week.  We have another busy week of activities planned.  Then we will be back home to get ready for our big move to MA.

So here are a few pictures to get you started.  It is late Sunday night, and I have many stories to tell about our trip, but those will have to wait.

Finley playing on Arlington's DS:
 Eating breakfast our first morning at the lake house:
 My niece "M" and Arlington at the counter:
 "M" and Arlington playing DS:
 Finley having a good time with the DS:
 Relaxing on the first morning:
 Cainan, "M", "E", "S" (my niece and two of my nephews) the first morning:
See you tomorrow!!

No comments: