Monday, January 3, 2011

363 days in pictures

What?  There are 365 days in a year?

Well my year officially begins today.  Jan 3rd.  Because I didn't remember I wanted to do this until today.

Well, I DID put pictures up on Jan. 1st.  That should count for something.  No?  Ah well.
 I have seen this done on many blogs.  And I take many pictures.  So I thought, "why not"?  It could be fun.  Or - I may forget.......  That is probably more likely.  But I will try not to.

So try not to get sick of me.  I am going to try and post a picture a day.  I will try to do at least one update on regular stuff once a week, but will probably throw a tid bit in here and there on other days as well.  (probably of mischief Finley is getting in to)

2011.  A new start.  I am feeling empowered at the start of this new year.  A year where our Fund is going to take off.  We are going to Disney World.  We are going to Lake Norman with the Pletcher's  (yay!)   Cainan will have another cleft surgery.  The littles will turn 5 and start Kindergarten. Arlington will start 3rd grade.  Mat and I will officially close our 20th year together as a couple this spring.

 Big year.  A road so big and wide to run down.  I can't wait to see what comes at the end.




No comments: