Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chinese New Year Dinner

Today it snowed.

Wait.  This post is about Chinese New Year!  Not about the crappy white stuff that fell from the sky for 6 hours.  Stay on track....
Snow.  5 inches on top of the 3 we just got two days ago.  That is enough winter.  We were spoiled and I was enjoying it.  The kids do enjoy it.  They played outside for quite awhile in the snow.  Even though it was very cold.

What?  Chinese New Year.....right!

Tonight we had our wonderful new neighbors over for dinner.  I was so glad to have them over.  We ordered Chinese food, the kids played and we chatted.  It was a great time.  I am hoping we have a chance to do it again soon.

I forgot to take pictures, of course.  I did take the set up - you should be happy I at least did that.


No comments: