Monday, January 30, 2012

Too frustrated to post

Today I am having a frustrating day with Finley's teacher, and I just want to take the evening to fume.  Nothing terrible, but I just wish her teacher would get on the same page with Mat and I and TRY.  TRY to work with us and understand Finley's indepth needs.  But yet - we sit here again - second verse, same as the first.

I will elaborate further once we have a conference with her. 

In the mean time, I will leave you with something Finley said today.

Finley:  "mommy, when I grow up, I want to live in a pink house with Mary"

Me:  "Oh!  When you get married, you want to live in a pink house?"

Finley: "NO mommy, I want to live with Mary."

Me:  "Who's Mary?"

Finley:  "My cat."

Great.  She is going to be the crazy cat lady in a pink house.  Awesome.

No comments: